This accessibility statement applies to https://constructionprocurement.gov.ie/
This website is partially compliant with the WCAG 2.1 level AA standard. Partially compliant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. The non-accessible content items are listed below and we aim to fix these issues. Some of our content falls outside the scope of the EU Web Accessibility Directive.
Should you wish to contact us regarding accessibility please email the Access Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to ensure that any content you are requesting is made available and accessible.
We are working to improve the accessibility compliance of our website and will endeavour to apply all accessibility standards to content being published to our website.
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- Tables: Some tables in publications do not have correctly defined headers.
- PDFs: Some documents in PDF format are not fully accessible, and may in some instances lack a correct tab order or headings
- PDFs: some contents in the appendixes of reports, such as scanned documentation may not be fully accessible
- PDFs: Some documents have no structural tags present
- Some PDF links open in a new tab
- Some components have low colour contrast
- Some interactive controls are not nested properly for people using screen readers
The OGP is undertaking work items to improve the accessibility of this website:
- Staff are reviewing and improving the accessibility of all PDFs on an ongoing basis
- OGP staff are engaging with our website developers to improve the design and accessibility of our website
Content published prior to 23 September 2018 is exempt under the EU Web Accessibility Directive. Please contact the OGP if there is any inaccessible content that was published to our site prior to September 2018 that you wish to receive in accessible format and we will endeavour to assist you.
How to send feedback on the website’s accessibility
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
Email queries can be directed to: email@example.com
Postal queries can be directed to: Office of Government Procurement, 3A Mayor Street Upper, D01 PF72
If you have any complaints about the accessibility of content on our website you can contact our Access Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. The access officer is available in accordance with section 26(2) of the Disability Act 2005.
If you are not happy with our response you can make a complaint. Our Customer Service page has details on how to do this. If you are still unhappy with our response, you can make a complaint to the Ombudsman under the Disability Act.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
In preparation for this statement an evaluation of the website’s compliance with the requirements of Directive (EU) 2016/2102 was carried out by way of a self-assessment by the OGP against WCAG 2.1
The statement was last reviewed on 28 May 2023.
This review identified a number of issues that have since been fixed.